Spider Powers 3 Spider Powers 3

Haha that was great

This was funny but I don't see any resemblance to Calvin and Hobbes. Who is saying that?

Three Wishes Three Wishes

Haha

That's great, nobody would ever wish that!

Bill Thing Bill Thing

I can relate.

Weekend schedules are fucking bullshit.

30 Sec. Fast Food Spot 30 Sec. Fast Food Spot

I have reached zenith.

I'm going to kill myself over how fucking awesome that was. After I watch it one more time.

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

You know Beavis and Butthead

Nice, this was spot on. Bob Sagat head at the end was a strange twist but it works. Right on.

rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

Excellent

Great action, excellent technique.

And who hates the music? NOFX is for fuckin shit up like this.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

I love it

Make it 20 minutes longer and have Lisa die more.

Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing

Good but not great.

I thought this was pretty well executed I only wish I knew what Green Wing was as this would have been much more humorous.

Monarch Monarch

Nice work

McDonalds and Burger King do suck, but something should have been added about Arby's, they are clearly too expensive. I think good fast food these days is hard to come by. Carl's Jr. reminds me of how Burger King used to be, but I do see them going downhill. Probably the best places to get a burger are the Mom and Pop burger joints where you can get a real milkshake with it. The place called Humdingers down the street is like that. The only question I had about the movie was at the end. Was that thing on his face to feed him more burgers? Thanks, now I'm hungry for burgers.

Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

Past self to future self

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching something that I made in the future and went back in time to show myself. This is one of those times. Screw you guys for cracking me up.

ExcellentFriends responds:

Future you is a pretty funny guy I must say, and attractive. And original for making a joke along these lines.